1. EDOC is a NON-FICTION festival. The films should express the point of view and the artistic intention of their authors. The festival will not consider journalistic reports, propaganda, wildlife or advertising documentaries. Films already submitted to previous editions will not be considered, even if a new version is available.
2. In order to be considered in the festival film program, the film should be submitted by the legal holder of its exhibition rights.
3. Films of any subject and of any length can be submitted as long as they have been completed after January 1st, 2019. Films should not have previous commercial exhibition in Ecuador or be available in on-line free platforms.
4. EDOC does not pay screening fees for films submitted with Filmfreeway. When submitting a film, the participant authorizes unlimited screenings of the film within the festival context. Additionally, the participant authorizes the festival organizers to keep a copy of the film at the Cinememoria Video Library for non-commercial educational and cultural purposes always under previous consent from the right holder.
5. Films are screened in their original version in Spanish or with Spanish subtitles. The films submitted must have a master subtitled in Spanish.">EDOCDeadlines: 31. 12. 2019 / 15. 1. 2020
Duration: 28. 5. 2020 - 21. 6. 2020Conditions