Krakow Film Festival is one of the oldest events in Europe dedicated to documentary, animated and short feature films. It core consists of four competitions: documentary film competition, short film competition, national competition and music documentary film competition DocFilmMusic. During the eight festival days, the viewers have a chance to watch about 250 films from Poland and from around the world.
Since 2006, the festival is accompanied by Krakow Film Market, dedicated to film industry professionals. Following films from the East Silver Caravan will be presented:
- See You In Chechnya by Alexander Kvatashidze, producers: Alexander Kvatashidze, Rebecca Houzel, Juliette Cazanave, Georgia, Estonia, France, Germany
- Planet Petrila by Andrei Dascalescu, producer: Anamaria Antoci, Romania
- Normal Autistic Film by Miroslav Janek, producer: Jan Macola, Alena Müllerová, Czech Republic
- Gatherers of Sea Grass by Maria Murashova, producer: Vladislav Ketkovich, Anne-Catherine Witt, Russia, France
- Coolture by Miro Remo, producer: Miro Remo, Slovakia
- A Hole in the Head by Robert Kirchhoff, producer: Barbara Janisova Feglova, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, France, Serbia, Croatia
- Dum Spiro Spero by Pero Kvesić, producer: Nenad Puhovski, Croatia
- FC Roma by Tomáš Bojar, Rozálie Kohoutová, producer: Pavla Janoušková Kubečková, Czech Republic
- Hotel Sunrise by Mária Rumanová, producer: Ivan Ostrochovský, Slovakia
- Rakijada by Ilić Nikola, producer: Laurin Merz, Switzerland
57th Krakow Film Festival is held from May 28 to June 4, 2017.
A detailed programme will be published in the first days of May.