East Silver Market Video Library, which was open during the 22nd Ji.hlava IDFF, offered films from East Silver Caravan catalogue. Below you can find TOP 10 most viewed films. The total number of views was 1446. Within East Silver Market the awards were given to the best Central and East European documentary in feature and short length categories. Read about Silver Eye Award winners here.
If you are film professional, you might contact us at email@example.com and request access to the library which is available online throughout the whole year at dokweb.net. Find more information here.
1) Central Bus Station (dir. Tomáš Elšík)
2) My Unknown Soldier (dir. Anna Kryvenko)
3) Ilusion (dir. Kateřina Turečková)
4) We Can Do Better (dir. Robin Kvapil, Radim Procházka)
5) King Skate (dir. Šimon Šafránek)
6) Passengers (dir. Jana Boršková)
7) Welcome to Sodom (dir. Florian Weigensamer, Christian Krönes)
8) Vote for Kibera (dir. Martin Páv)
9) Birthday (dir. Hilal Baydarov)
10) Inside Mosul (dir. Jana Andert)