Early March will welcome the 16th edition of East European Forum within the 5th East Doc Platform in Prague. We are pleased to announce the list of documentary projects that were selected to participate in the preparatory workshop, public presentations and round tables with the representatives of European and American TVs, funds, festivals and distribution and production companies.
These 9 projects were carefully picked from over 100 applications. They will be joined by 12 more projects that participated in the 2015 Ex Oriente Film edition to take part in a five-day-long preparatory workshop and get ready for their public presentations. After the weekend of public project pitching they will all eventually get to the round tables as well as individual meetings, where they will face the industry professionals (TVs, funds, festivals and distribution and production companies representatives) from the whole Europe and North America and negotiate support for their documentaries.
We would like to congratulate all the selected projects to their success and thank all directors and producers who took time to apply with their projects. Looking forward to welcome you from March 7 to 13 in Prague!
The projects selected for EEF 2016 are as follows:
1. Planet Czechia(dir. Marián Polák, prod. Radim Procházka; CZ)
2. Pollywood (dir. Pawel Ferdek, prod. Malgorzata Koziol; PL)
3. D is For Division (Davis Simanis; Ego Media; LV)
4. Dozhd. It’s Raining on Moscow (Alexandra Sollogub; Petit à Petit Production; FR)
5. Avtovaz (Petr Horký; Krutart audiovisual production; CZ)
6. When the War Comes (Jan Gebert; Pink Productions; CZ)
7. Prisoners Without Prison (Verjana Abazaj; movi(e)on; AL)
8. Who Framed Kaktus Kid (Djordje Markovic; Tuna Fish Studio; RS, HR)
9. Occupied Cinema (Senka Domanovic; This and That Productions; RS, HR)
You will soon find the synopsises and stills of the selected projects here.