Meet the Ex Oriente Film delegates and the Czech delegation on V4 Co-Pro Meeting:
Ex Oriente Film delegates
- Ivana Pauerová Miloševičová (Czech republic, IDF Board member, Director, Dramaturgy, TV representative)
- Timo Novotny (Austria, Director, Company: InLoops)
- Luke Bliedtner (Germany, Producer, Company: Seehund Media GmbH)
- Shorena Tevzadze (Georgia, Director, Script writer, Editor, Producer, Company: studioSG
- Matej Sotnik (Slovakia, Distributor, Producer, Companies: Guča Films, Film Expanded Distribution Company, Project: World of Walls)
Czech delegation at V4 Co-Pro Meetings
- Radovan Síbrt (Czech Republic, Producer, Company: PINK, Project: Voice Over)
- Libuše Rudinská (Czech Republic, Director, Producer, Director of photography, Script writer, Project: Female Priests)
- Jakub Pinkava (Czech Republic, Producer, Company: Punk Film, Project: The Sun and the Horizon)
Krakow Film Festival supported by the Visegrad Fund and in cooperation with the partners: Institute of Documentary Film in Prague (Czechia), Association of Slovak Film Clubs (Slovakia), All -Dox Ltd (Hungary) and Wladyslaw Slesicki Film Foundation (Poland) organises the co-production meeting for film professionals from the Visegrad countries to initiate contacts between film producers and filmmakers from the region and help them to cooperate in the field of film production. The V4 Co-Pro Meetings participants will also have an opportunity to meet with Ukrainian producers in order to establish professional relations.
31 May: 17.00 - 18:30 | V4 Round Table
1 June: 17.00 - 18-00 | V4+Ukrainian Round Table
2 June: 10.00 - 18.00 | Individual meetings with decision makers
The whole programme you can find here.