2nd session: “Episode 2: The Pitch” – East Doc Platform, Prague, Czech Republic (March 6 – 12, 2021)
Prophet of Doom (dir. Nikolai Galitzine, prod. Łukasz Długołęcki, Haukur Hrafnsson, PL, RU, ES, IE)
Slumbering Concrete (season 3) (dir. Saša Ban, prod. Dana Budisavljević, HR, SI, SV)
Queen of Chess (dir. Bernadett Tuza-Ritter, prod. Gabor Harmi, László Józsa and Peter Stern, HU, DE)
Tin Can Race (dir. Missirkov / Bogdanov, prod. Martichka Bozhilova, BG)
Villages of Light (dir. Margit Lillak, prod. Volia Chajkouskaya, EE)
The 2nd session, which takes place at East Doc Platform (EDP), will focus on enhancing international and competitive potential, offer wide networking options, including pitch and individual one-on-one meetings, as well as building visibility for the selected projects. Projects will be part of the East Doc Forum, the public pitch presentation and East Doc Market, pre-scheduled individual meetings. Producers will go through a preparatory phase which will help them prepare their pitch. The overall programme is focused on networking and market meetings with decision makers.
The programme at EDP will bring:
○ 5 docu-series projects coming from Central and Eastern Europe
○ Individual consultations and feedback from international experts
○ Lectures and case studies of successful series
○ Pitch presentation and trailer preparation workshop, marketing and promotion strategy preparation
○ Networking opportunities in form of public pitch at East Doc Forum and individual meetings with decision makers at East Doc Market
Find all about the East Doc Series!
Look at the 5 selected projects HERE